There are so many things to do in preparation for the move, that I need to write it down to visualise it for myself. And you all get to enjoy it too!
- Call the veterinarian to book an appointment for Bailey (the dog). (Need EU passport and rabies vaccination.)
- Contact the moving company about a new quote and how to go about reserving the price.
- Go through all of the boxes and things stored in the garage to see what needs to go/come along.
- Find a place to live!
- Figure out how to actually get Bailey to England. Flying? Driving?
- Find someone who will adopt Saga (the cat).
- Sort out unemployment benefits once contract ends, and apply to have them abroad for 3 months in England.
I know there’s more, but those are the main points for now. Once I’m in England I’ll need a new list for all the things I need to get sorted there!