I don’t have an ipod anymore, and my phone has no music. So I pulled up my Spotify, and selected my biggest playlist (where I basically tag everything). These are the first ten songs that popped up:
1. Paparazzi – Lady Gaga
2. Collide – Howie Day
3. Almost Easy – Avenged Sevenfold
4. Memories – Weezer
5. The Pretender – Foo Fighters
6. I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) – The Proclaimers
7. Rolling In The Deep – Adele
8. The Zombie Song – Stephanie Mabey
9. Warriors – Imagine Dragons
10. Time Is Running Out – Muse
Does this represent what I listen to? Hmm… For the most part. I tend to like a few songs here and there, some may have been on that list for years. Some I’m probably not listening much to anymore, but did at some point.
This post is part of the 30 Day Challenge.