So, the first day entails writing a list of ten things about yourself. I think I’ve mentioned most of it before at some point or another – but there’s not a whole lot of interesting things about me to say!
1. My dog is named Bailey, since I enjoy the liquor Bailey’s. My cat is named Saga, because it was a name I wanted for a future child. But in the end my cat got the name, so I guess now it’s off the table.
2. I have four brothers and three sisters. And two nephews and one niece (so far, with the amount of siblings I expect this number to increase!).
3. My boyfriend lives in another country, and it sucks. Fortunately, I’m planning to move there in a year, which will end our suffering 😉
4. I live in a tiny town. We have less than 5000 people, and that’s spread out over a fair amount of land. Lots of lakes and forest around us. We’re one of the smallest municipalities in Sweden, on spot 277 out of 290.
5. My first English speaking job was for Amazon.co.uk. When customers called in from Scotland and Ireland, it was incredibly difficult! I’ve also worked for an oil company and a UN organisation.
6. My favourite colour is purple, but I like a lot of colours. That being said, things with purple tend to be bought. I’m also easily swayed by things with owls and butterflies.
7. I love reading, but since I got sick I’ve not managed to read nearly as much as I used to. It’s still something I really enjoy though, and I admittedly read a fair amount of romance novels. I read, and enjoy, other things as well – but romance novels is definitely one of my favourites.
8. I’m 25% Norwegian. My grandfather was Norwegian, and I have a whole bunch of second cousins up there that I (sadly) have no contact with. My sister has taken our grandfather’s surname, and is one of very few people in Sweden with that name. (To be fair, I think it’s quite unusual in Norway too.)
9. I cry very easily. I refuse to watch a lot of the little videos and things that they post on Facebook, because I know they will make me cry. Sometimes the boyfriend will be about to link me a video he thinks is good, then stop and say he won’t because it will make me cry.
10. I follow more TV-shows than I can keep up with. It’s just something I really enjoy. Stories and characters! I like movies too, but I don’t watch nearly as many movies as I do TV-shows. A good show is definitely addictive! I’ll easily binge-watch something I discover and enjoy.
This post is part of the 30 Day Challenge.